Saturday, February 1, 2014

Defending Barcie's Blog

I'm stepping up my computer security. Strengthen the password and lock my brother out. There will be no more hijacking of my blog! Yes, Kobe started out with a very charming article about the holidays. But it soon turned into a confession about ripping open Christmas gifts!

Goodness Gracious, nothing like putting your bad behavior out for the entire world to see. Kobe, you are giving whippets a bad name. Why, Mom's co-worker said that after hearing about your hijinx she would NEVER adopt a whippet. 


And furthermore, Kobe, I'll write what I like. This is supposed to be a clever narrative about my life, not a forum for naughtiness.  I'm not schooling the nation's dogs into figuring out how to access every morsel in the house. This is not a "how to" forum so every Tucker, Daisy and Harvey can learn how to jump on stoves and eat out of the pan. Uh, uh. 

You can be sure that my blog will be safe from intrusion from now on. Apologies to my human audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment