Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Winter Holidays Weight Gain


Does this coat make me look fat?

Well, the holidays resulted in a little weight gain for me. As a result, our vet at All Creatures Vet Clinic decided that we should not get canned food on our dry kibble anymore. To make matters worse, the vet nixed the “gravy” that the humans used to whip up with hot water and canned food. 

The doc blathered on about liquids, exercise and inverting stomachs in sighthounds. To add insult to injury, she examined me and had the audacity to proclaim me a “5 ½” on the Purina Pet Obesity Scale

I gained all of 2 lbs. and she loudly asked the humans to “feel the layer of fat" over my ribs. Such a humiliation! Where did my girlish figure go! Thankfully I have plenty of confidence and I will not allow any overeducated graduate of “Moo U” to insult me. (I am going to miss that gravy though…)

No comments:

Post a Comment